Whether you punch paper, shoot steel, or use your handgun for hunting, Nosler® ensures you have the very finest in accuracy, consistency and overall quality. Each bullet is produced on the most advanced, fully automated machinery and, like our premium rifle bullets, Nosler® hand inspects and then polishes all Sporting Handgun™ bullets to a bright finish.
- Tapered Copper Alloy Jacket. Extremely concentric, tapered jacket is built for maximum accuracy and enhances game-taking ability.
- Form-Fitted Pure Lead Core. Allows for reliable expansion and maximum accuracy across a broad velocity range.
- Dedicated Machinery Means Uniform Consistency
- Production Lots Are Never Mixed
- Each Bullet is Visually Inspected
- Our Quality is Legendary!
|9mm 115 Grain||Sporting Handgun Pistol Bullet||44848||Jacketed Hollow Point|
|9mm 124 Grain||Sporting Handgun Pistol Bullet||43123||Jacketed Hollow Point|
|10mm 135 Grain||Sporting Handgun Pistol Bullet||44852||Jacketed Hollow Point|
|10mm 150 Grain||Sporting Handgun Pistol Bullet||44860||Jacketed Hollow Point|
|10mm 180 Grain||Sporting Handgun Pistol Bullet||44885||Jacketed Hollow Point|
|10mm 200 Grain||Sporting Handgun Pistol Bullet||44952||Jacketed Hollow Point|
|45 Caliber 230 Grain||Sporting Handgun Pistol Bullet||44964||Full Metal Jacket|
|45 Caliber 230 Grain||Sporting Handgun Pistol Bullet||44922||Jacketed Hollow Point|