Whether you punch paper, shoot steel, or use your handgun for hunting, Nosler® ensures you have the very finest in accuracy, consistency and overall quality. Each bullet is produced on the most advanced, fully automated machinery and, like our premium rifle bullets, Nosler® hand inspects and then polishes all Sporting Handgun™ bullets to a bright finish.
- Tapered Copper-Alloy Jacket. Extremely concentric, tapered jacket is built for maximum accuracy and enhanced game-taking ability.
- Well-Defined Cannelure. Holds jacket and core together and permits a tight crimp that eliminates bullet movement within the case.
- Form-Fitted Pure Lead Core. Allows for reliable expansion and maximum accuracy across a broad velocity range.
- Dedicated Machinery Means Uniform Consistency
- Production Lots Are Never Mixed
- Each Bullet is Visually Inspected
- Our Quality is Legendary!
|38 Caliber 158 Grain||Sporting Handgun Revolver Bullet||44841||Jacketed Hollow Point|
|41 Caliber 210 Grain||Sporting Handgun Revolver Bullet||43012||Jacketed Hollow Point|
|44 Caliber 200 Grain||Sporting Handgun Revolver Bullet||44846||Jacketed Hollow Point|
|44 Caliber 240 Grain||Sporting Handgun Revolver Bullet||44842||Jacketed Hollow Point|
|44 Caliber 240 Grain||Sporting Handgun Revolver Bullet||44868||Jacketed Soft Point|
|44 Caliber 300 Grain||Sporting Handgun Revolver Bullet||42069||Jacketed Hollow Point|
|45 Colt 250 Grain||Sporting Handgun Revolver Bullet||43013||Jacketed Hollow Point|