Is it as good as a Partition?
This is a question bullet manufacturers have asked themselves for over 65 years. The Nosler Partition is still the benchmark by which all modern bullets are measured. So, the next time you reach for a box of bullets, ask yourself, “Is it as good as a Partition?”
- Nosler Engineering. Nosler’s special lead-alloy, dual-core provides superior mushrooming characteristics at virtually all impact velocities.
- Fully Tapered Copper-Alloy Jacket. Ruptures instantly at the thin jacket mouth, yet the gradual thickening along the bullet’s axis controls expansion and curls the jacket uniformly outward at high and low velocities.
- Nosler’s Integral Partition. Supports the expanded mushroom and retains the rear lead-alloy core. The enclosed rear core retains more than two-thirds of the original bullet weight for deep penetration.
- Dual-Core Construction. Every Partition® bullet in the Nosler® line delivers optimum length, weight and ogive design for maximum in-flight and terminal performance.
- Special Crimp Locks. Adds strength to resist deformation under the pressure of heavy magnums.
GAME RECOMMENDATIONS: Any Game – Depending on Cartridge
OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE VELOCITY: Minimum: 1800 fps (549 mps), Maximum: Unlimited
|22 Caliber 60 Grain||Partition Bullet||16316||Spitzer Point|