The Nosler Solids™ feature a flat-nose design and homogeneous, lead-free alloy core that reduces deflection off of bone and muscle, for lethal penetration and an impressively straight wound channel. A precision-cut band allows for tight crimping to ensure each bullet is properly seated and prevent bullet setback during firing.
Nosler Solids™ provide optimal load versatility with minimal fouling, and are uniquely engineered to match the ballistic performance of the legendary Nosler Partition® bullets in the same caliber and weight; resulting in near identical points of impact for both bullets at typical hunting ranges and velocities.
- Flat-Nose Design. Reduces deflection off of bone and muscle for deep penetration and an impressively straight wound channel.
- Solid™ Bullet Construction. Lead-free alloy delivers lethal penetration.
- Concentric Design. Seating groove produces optimal load versatility
ALWAYS HAVE A PH BACK UP WHEN TAKING DANGEROUS GAME
- Flat-Nose Design
- Solid™ Bullet Construction
- Concentric Design
- Designed for Same Point of Impact as Other Nosler Bullets of Same Caliber and Weight
|9.3mm 286 Grain||Solid Bullet||29825||Solid Point|
|375 Caliber 260 Grain||Solid Bullet||29755||Solid Point|
|375 Caliber 300 Grain||Solid Bullet||28451||Solid Point|
|416 Caliber 400 Grain||Solid Bullet||23654||Solid Point|
|458 Caliber 500 Grain||Solid Bullet||27452||Solid Point|
|470 NE 500 Grain||Solid Bullet||28455||Solid Point|